UPSIL PDMS silicone V5000-V500000 (viscosities 5000-10000-12500-30000-60000-300000-500000) is dimethylpolysiloxane polymers with linear chains.
- Anti adherent agents, mould release or plastics and, metal castings.
- Lubricants, Lubrication of elastomers and plastics on metal, Low-temperature hydraulic fluids.
- Hydraulic damping fluids.
- Additives in maintenance products.
- Excellent thermal stability
- Good resistance to combustion
- Good dielectric properties
- Low freezing point
- Low surface tension
- High compressibility
- Absence of aging under exposure to weather conditions
Viscosity at 25℃, mm2/s,approx
Specific gravity at 25℃, approx
Refractive index at 25℃, approx
Fire point, ℃
UPSIL PDMS V5000-V500000
UPSIL PDMS V5000-V500000 is available in 25Kg, and 200Kg drums, in 1000Kg containers or, in tankers.
Storage and Handling:
When stored in its original unopened packaging at a temperature of between -20 and +50, UPSIL PDMS V5000-V500000 may be stored for up to 36 months from its date of manufacture(expiry date).