AC-1000 Cobalt accelerator:
- AC-1000 Cobalt accelerator is based on cobalt naphthenate and it’s characterized by following features:
- More efficient than ordinary cobalt naphthenate such that you can save cobalt usage up to 10-15% compared to ordinary one.
- Suitable efficacy in temperature range of 10-25oc.
- Decreased cure time (without decreasing pot life during apply)
- Increase three dimensional polymer network.
- Providing more stiffness and solidity for building final part.
AC-1000 package is in 5kg and 18kg plastic cans.
AC-2000 Cobalt accelerator:
AC-2000 Cobalt accelerator, used for white and light-colored Gelcoats.
This product is suitable for hardening and curing particularly white and light-colored Gelcoats, since AC-2000 creates subtle color change on the finished product.
- Some of its features are as follows:
- No negative impact on gel time and curing time of resin
- No color changed will occur at final products
- Dosage used based on 25oC temperature would be: 0.2- 0.45 %
AC-2000 package is in 5kg and 18kg plastic cans.